MONET is a public network architecture for mobile blockchains on demand. Based on a powerful consensus system Babble, with ad hoc blockchains MONET can process thousands of transactions per second with near instant finality.
The Key Components of MONET architecture are:
– Multiple ephemeral blockchains dynamically formed by users with their mobile devices;
– Inter-Blockchain Communication, enabling these blockchains to speak to one another;
– MONET Hub – an always on network that provides optional infrastructure services to the first applications and ad hoc blockchains
Currently we have the next products:
– Babble – is an open-source software system for developers who want to build peer-to-peer (p2p) applications;
– EVM Lite – MONET Interface compatible with Ethereum and other blockchains;
– Chatterbox is a demo app which uses the Babble Mobile library to enable multiple mobile devices to chat without a centralized server;
– Tenom is required at the point when there is a need to persist the blockchain information, and to save the proof of actions on another network;
In order to continue developing an open-source infrastructure for peer-to-peer mobile applications and distribute TENOM tokens among our community members we are organizing TENOM Token Sale.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!